Assorted Scary Decals
remove & reapply
These fun, colourful decals are a blast to stick on your wall. Create a large scary scene or spread the decals around your house so you have a witch and cauldron in your kitchen and bats in your basement!
The large “Happy Halloween” decal is about 21.5” x 10.5” (55cm x 27cm) and the witch decal is about 12” x 12.5” (30cm x 32cm). There are 20 decals in total. Our Wall Art material has a beautiful non-glossy finish and can be removed and applied again and again without causing damage to your wall.
Sticks on your wall forever… or until you change your mind.
- Large “Happy Halloween” decal approx. 21.5” x 10.5” | 55cm x 27cm
- Witch decal approx 12” x 12.5” | 30cm x 32cm
- 20 decals in total
- high quality, full-color printing
- polyester textile material with gentle adhesive backing
- non-glossy finish
- won’t curl or fall off
- removable without causing damage
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Peel the decals off of the backing paper and stick them to the wall.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
this may take a moment